Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oink Alert! Sweet, Delicious, Excruciating PAIN! Now online!!!



I just noticed that my scene with Tober Brandt for Bound Gods was posted a couple of days ago.  I can feel the volts of electricity and my raw whipped skin, just watching the trailer.... (Sigh) such fun times!!  I think the Bound Gods site is already getting a lot of hits on it.... what is it about a black guy being tied up and whipped is soooo enjoyable, huh?  Oh right.... it's still TABOO.....  Don't tell anybody I liked it, and we'll let people believe it's all about something racist, rather than some guy getting me off, okay?  Shhhhhh!  Mums the word.  To check out the trailer for it, click here.  Otherwise to get the full fucked up sex scene.... go to BoundGods.com


5 comments:

  1. Loved it! Though you really should have been gagged during that blindfold-whipping scene -- too much noise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you go from one role to the next, breaking free from stereotypes: top, submissive, black-on-white, black-on-black, sucking, being sucked... Thumbs up in my book! Big ass and cock, to boot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiny preview is a big turn-on. I'm glad they included the shot of you and Tober camping it up at the end. Safe, sane (sort of) and CONSENTUAL! That says it all. Yes, you did seem to be getting off BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee! Thanks guys.... I guess I'm just a big piggy! :) OINK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just viewed the scene and I LOVED IT!!! Race, at one point I thought u were going to start crying. Now bro you have to let us know....how many times did u have to use the safe word?? Oh and since I have a killer foot fetish....thanks man for being barefoot. Something about watching toes curl turns me on. Keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete