Thursday, September 17, 2009

Folsom is cumming... are you READY???

The past few days I've been getting things organized for the Folsom weekend. Even though it's still 10 days away, it's feeling like that time is going to fly by. With the Leather Walk happening this weekend, and the flag raising on Sunday.... the time of leather and debauchery is at hand. My other hand is busy stroking the hot guys coming to town. ;-) First up in my appearances, is a fundraiser for the boot shining community called 'Lick it!' It's at the Powerhouse on the 24th. Look out for me doing a raunchy show there. Mmmm.... tastes like a well worn boot. Next is an appearance sponsored by Edger9.com, at Truck! It's a meet-and-greet, so I can sign people's body parts, as well as photos, and show upcoming scenes on Edger9.com. A very cool night, you won't want to miss! Magnitude is on Saturday night, and rather than just sit on the sidelines, or have anonymous sex in the dark corners of the dungeon, I'm doing a sex show in the balcony..... Hope you like me getting my freak on under lights, 'cause I'm bound to bring it with the hottie I'm paired with! It's gonna be HAWT! Lastly on Folsom day, I have two appearances.... with Kink.com on their stage (Be prepared to see me served some delicious pain), and then 'Naked' Twister on the Steamworks stage.... Wow! That seems like a lot, doesn't it? Oh well, gotta go hard or go home... this is Folsom.

3 comments:

  1. I've been to SF 9 times and ALWAYS missed Folsom.... DAMN! Have fun handsome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordie! You're a busy guy! But I'll try to keep up with you at these events. My calendar getting pretty full!

    ReplyDelete