Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oink Alert! Butt Machine Challenge!!!!


So, over a month ago, Van Darkholm approached me at the gym, and asked me to do 'Butt Machine Boys'. I don't know what it is.... but something about getting fucked by a machine seemed unappealing. Maybe I've watched too many sci-fi movies, and keep thinking of that creepy HAL voice from 2001, while an android from Dr. Who fucks me, like he was compacting scrap metal. Creepy! So, I politely turned Mr. Darkholm down... Then he called me a pussy. "Oh, hell NO!", I said. There was no way I was gonna be labeled a pussy for not rising to a sex challenge! Although, when I think about it now... Isn't it stupid how I needed to prove my manhood, by getting fucked by a machine?? Oh, well. Here's the video..... fresh on the internet at ButtMachineBoys.com. Watch as I get skewered by an acrylic probe... (ACRYLIC??)... and then get pounded by a machine called 'Black Magic'.

12 comments:

  1. LOL. it is kinda stupid, But Ill say...that picture is HOTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but did you LIKE it?

    Hey, Coop, now that Folsom is done and done, can I send you my ???'s for the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, in the end.....[excuse the pun] I liked it. Send my questions, man.... love to answer them. race@edger9.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I love your level of raunch! Keep it coming handsome! I'll be there to eat it all up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see you turned loose on one of Kink's other sites like Captive Male or Men in Pain. Just sayin'! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be your lean-mean big Black fucking machine, Race. Throw that toy away!

    twitter.com/BubblePOPPA
    bigmuscle.com/~manimal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and kink.com are a perfect match. what does Van have in store for you next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be doing an upcoming Naked Kombat soon.... check in soon, and I'll give all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually don't like these machine scenes....but this is HOT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where's your Butt Machine badge, scout?

    ReplyDelete