Thursday, May 17, 2012

The most important vote is not in November...


It is NOW! I've been selected to be one of the boys in the Fleshjack Boys 2012 Search! I need the power of my piglet followers to put me in the top three, which will entitle me to have my own line of Fleshjack products! How fucking cool is that??? All you have to do my piggy-piglet is go to Fleshjack.com or click here, and VOTE for Race Cooper. Spread the word to your friends, by sharing the link on Twitter, Facebook or your own blogs... and let's make it happen! Just imagine it.... I can have my own Fleshjack dildo, and my own Fleshjack, and literally fuck myself! Oink. :)

4 comments:

  1. DONE and voted, HOTTEST MAN on there RACE!! The others are pretenders to the throne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I have only one vote to give. LOL

    ReplyDelete