Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brand New T's!




I'm always on the lookout for cool t-shirts. I guess you could call it an addiction of sorts. Got hooked when I started going to second-hand stores in my college years. There's nothing better than finding a t-shirt that no one else has, and is the last in stock. Better than that, is the reaction from people passing by, who either smile, or look slightly appalled. It's like food for the soul! Got a couple shirts as of late, that I'm happy to post pics of.... One from Paris, France, and one from here in SF. Gotta love 'em! Gotta thank my buddy, Remi for getting me the "Hardcore" from Europe. As for the "Jackson" T-shirt. I know exactly what I'm wearing on the anniversary of MJ's death. Yay for me! I'm promoting the "Jackson 4" Tour..... What are their names again?.... Ah, doesn't matter anyway. They'll be suckling off Michael forever. UPDATE: Tony Aziz is pissed, he didn't receive credit for his photographs here. Jezus. ;p

3 comments:

  1. I love the "Jackson 4" shirt.

    did you get it in SF? If so where as I'll be back home next month. I would love to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jackson 4 (?) shirt is like a keepsake. wow!

    ReplyDelete