Friday, January 7, 2011

Mr. January


Happy New Year, piglets! We made it through another year together. Woohoo! The holidays were good and restful for me.... hope yours were too..... But now it's back to the grind, making more slutty cinema for you to release your love juice on. Things have been ramping up in production at Raging Stallion, especially with the merger of Falcon Studios... so lots of stuff is happening. On a personal note, however... I'm getting crazy busy! The DVD for Edger9 will be released soon.... and am starting to plan for upcoming shoots to add to the DVD sequel, as well as to Edger9.com. Got to put on my writing hat again... and come up with new scenarios. It'll be very exciting, now that RS is behind me. Stay tuned. Also, 'Brutal' is almost ready to come out on DVD, and I've started getting booked for new appearances and interviews... Not to mention that my new piss movie.... 'Drenched in Piss County' is on deck. Hella cool! (It's an SF saying). However, the best part of this new year, is that MOC Blog named me 'Man of the Month'!!! How cool is that? I feel extremely honored and humbled.... you have to read the post here. So far, this year is turning out great!!! Keep bringing it.... I'm having fun!

10 comments:

  1. congrats race! - all the best 4 2011! blackmuscleworship2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, congratulations on the award. You should get more of those. And I can hardly wait for "Drenched In Piss Country" to cum out. I saw the trailer at RS and it was HOT!! My dick was fully at attention while watching the trailer! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Man of the Month Award! A well deserved honor (or, should I write DICKstinction)! LOL! All the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG ups man, WELL DESERVED, You look GREAT.Love your strong features, THE eyes have it ... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. 2011 looks like its shaping up to be a GREAT year for you.
    Plans are set to be in San Fran from. 2/3-2/10 will hear from me soon....Hope we will be able to meet even briefly for a chat n drink, if your schedule can afford it.
    Again CONGRATS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, my friend. You'll always be Man of the Year to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Race I just read your interview posted on your facebook from the Edge/San Fran. LOVED IT BOSS. I really love reading your interviews as they provide MUCH depth, and insight into a VERY INTELLIGENT, AWARE, AND FOCUSED young man. What I really like about you is your ability to express your opinions with such clarity, I also like the fact that you are CONSISTENT and you stand by your beliefs. MAN I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.
    . OK enough of my GETTING MUSHY.... Hoping to see or talk with you in a few weeks. will send you my Cell phone number by mail, Been very busy with work. will send it out this week to Raging Stallion Look out for it.
    MUCH love my yute. Lata.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, got a copy of BRUTAL 1 today here in Boston. HOT. Race I like your scene, also like the scene with Frietas and the other guy, and the scene with Marconi. really good looking group of guys. Fast forwarded through it and will watch it later this evening and Tomorrow when I have more time.
    Sent a note to you on Wednesday via RSS. hope you got it. Will be in San Fran on the 3rd. cant wait to get away from this cold and snow.
    Lata Man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Race finally had the time to sit back and check out Brutal 1. this AM. GOOD movie.... of the 5 scenes I like your scene with Mr. Wiley. and the 1st and 2nd scene both duos of Frietas, Marconi. also like the threesome. saw the preview of Brutal 2. seems even better than the 1st. GOOD JOB. I think Marconi is a HOT MAN, but not AS HOT AS YOU. lol. Have been watching MSNBC at nights. Finally had the chance to watch the tape at 5 am this morning, will watch again.
    Hope you received details I sent to you last week, will be in San fran Next Thursday.
    Lata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Race I wont make it to San Fran until Friday late pm. as snow storm cancelled my Thursday flight. still hoping I will see or talk to you. am trying to decide if I should cancel my LA. flight on Monday and just stay in San Fran. until Thursday when I depart back to Boston.

    ReplyDelete