Friday, May 13, 2011

The NERDS will have their REVENGE!



I did it, piglets... I started my own monthly party. I've dabbled in working behind the scenes at parties, organizing events, and dancing at them.... it was about time I did my own. So, here it is... my excuse to do something fun, and force all my my friends to dress nerdy... or as I like to say.... Be nerdalicious! Drinks, contests, hot music... that's my version of fun. Starts Saturday, June 4th at 9pm, at the new bar KOK! Bring your nerd attire or a valid library card. If you're in San Francisco, you don't want to miss it! NERD!!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE "MUSCLE NERDS", Race! Too bad SF is just a little too far for me to come and party (I'm in D.C.), so maybe some day you'll come here! I'm also hoping that maybe soon RSS will "loan you out" to play with some of the other oinkers at UKNAKEDMEN.com or Butch Dixon's guys! I get wood just thinking about it...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your NERD look is sexy.....DAMN!! But instead of the finger up the nose, it should be up that muscular ass!....LOL! I know....I'm being nasty! What can I say......I'm just a pig......OINK..OINK!!!

    ReplyDelete