Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Trust me.... this won't hurt.... me."


So I know I have a sadistic side.  As much as I've always maintained a courteous, friendly, and compassionate manner to those around me, there's somewhere I go sexually that makes me want to beat the fuck out of someone!  And it sooooo turns me on.  The only time I truly unleashed that was during my scene in Ass Pigs. I'm hoping to get nastier when I work with Bound Gods soon... but we'll see how that goes.  In the meantime, I'm going to try to find my own little sub to abuse on one of the online sites. There's got to be someone out there for me.... :)  Remember for your enjoyment, go check out all the scenes for Ass Pigs here.

2 comments:

  1. did you say beatings? Ass Pigs is just hot!

    :@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome to abuse ME anytime!

    ReplyDelete