Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smells like Teenage Spirit mixed with Starbucks.


This seems to be the year of traveling for me. New York, Cologne, Amsterdam, Chicago, and now Seattle... and while I love reviewing the architectural features of airports, I'm getting a little tired of living out of my suitcase. Oh well, pays the bills bitches! Can't complain too much, especially when I get to spend time with Felix in Europe. On deck is Seattle, home of Starbucks, Jimmy Hendrix, and alternative style. I'm shooting a Fetish Force feature directed by my bud Tony Buff. Fucking love that guy! Plus, getting to work with my buds Alessio Romero, Leo Forte, and Chris Yosef, is gonna be sweet too. Get ready Seattle, and hold on to your skim-milk lattes.... Fetish Force is coming to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment