Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SUPER DUPER OINK ALERT!!! GET ME OFF!



I know the heading is annoying... but trust me piglets... if there's ever a scene that you want to have, and know when I'm enjoying myself sexually beyond anything I've ever done before.... this movie is the one to buy! Truly. No joke. This is the one. I mean, what proves it more than the fact that my scene is with the beautiful and talented Felix Barca, who is now my boyfriend. I never want to watch any of the scenes I shoot usually... It's a weird thing to watch yourself, because you become overly critical, and start pointing out things that you could have done different (like that orgasm face). But with this scene I can't help enjoying it... because I'm totally thinking about how great it was to have sex with my man for the first time. Anyways, enjoy me falling in love on camera... and buy "Get Me Off!".

1 comment:

  1. You and Felix are so frick'en HOT together!! I called my X-Rated store and am just waiting for them to get it in so you and Felix can "Get Me Off"....lol. I can hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete