Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!


I usually forget that it's a holiday in my homeland.... because it's been so long since I was actually there on the first of July. However, to all my Canadian blog readers, or any of my friends in my hometown Toronto who may be reading this.... I haven't forgotten you. Have a big swill of beer, and enjoy the fireworks.... It's your day, EH? :) This also marks the month of the Bare Chest Calendar that I was on for 2009. It was a lot of hard work, being on that calendar, and raising money for HIV and AIDS programs, but well worth the experience. I joined a group of guys, who are still my best friends. If you want to find out more about Bare Chest, click here, and order a calendar.... or come out to an event, and donate. It's important to support charities like AIDS Emergency Fund and Positive Resouce Center..... especially in this economic climate. Cheers!

4 comments: